Blue Grouse Modular wine racks are a high-quality kit solution, appropriate for racking a full wine cellar or providing attractive storage for smaller collections. Choose the racking modules you’d like or give us your wine room dimensions and we’ll create a 3-D design for you – free of charge!
Modular Wine Racking Selection – With Dimensions, Bottle Capacities & Photos
Contact us for a free 3D design using Blue Grouse modular wine racking!
7 Woods to Choose From – See Samples
Getting the Most out of Modular Wine Racking
Haven’t built your wine room yet? Great! You’ve got the opportunity to make your room fit your racking – so it looks like a custom cellar!
Even with fixed dimensions, because of the varied selection, a modular plan that fits within a couple of inches will be possible.
Use the modular dimensions below to customize your own racking layout or leave it up to us. Send us your requirements and we’ll create a customized plan for you in a 3-D layout!
Modular Wine Racking Assembly
If you’re a do-it-yourselfer, a
modular solution is truly your best bet. Arm yourself with the right tools, read the installation instructions, then roll up your sleeves and start building!
Weren’t born with the handyman gene? Have a qualified Blue Grouse wine cellars installer do the job for you. We’ve got tons of experience assembling these racks and the cost is very reasonable. Assembly and installation services are available within the metro Vancouver area only at this time.
Contact us for a free wine racking quote, including assembly and installation.
- Curved Corner
(110 Bottle Storage)
- 1 Column Individual Bottle
(22 Bottle Storage)
- 5 Column Individual Bottle
(110 Bottle Storage)
- 9 Column Individual
(198 Bottle Storage)
- Individual Bottle/Diamond Bin Combo
(184 Bottle Storage)
(96 Bottle Storage)
- Wood Case Bins
(8 Case Storage)
- 12 Bottle Bins
(192 Bottle Storage)
- Magnum Column
(21 Bottle Storage)
- Half Height Individual Bottle
(80 Bottle Storage)
- Half Height Diamond Bins
(96 Bottle Storage)
- Quarter Round Shelf (shown between combo & wood case bins)
(for display – no storage specs)
Other Modules Available:
- 3 Column Individual Bottle (66 Bottle Storage)
- 7 Column Individual Bottle (154 Bottle Storage)
- 7 Column Individual Bottle with Archway Cutout and Countertop (114 Bottle Storage)
- Archway (sits atop standard half height modules)
- Full Height Diamond Bins (180 Bottle Storage)
- Half Width Diamond Bins (90 Bottle Storage)
- Double Deep Half Height Individual Bottle (160 Bottle Storage)
- Double Deep Half Height Diamond Bins (192 Bottle Storage)
Want a darker, richer look for your wine cellar? Blue Grouse modular wine racking is now available in standard walnut and roasted walnut (shown to right). These are both natural woods without any stains or lacquers.
Other Woods Include:
- California Redwood (all heartwood) – the best quality and most popular choice.
- Western Red Cedar
- Philippine Mahogany
- African Mahogany
Above (Left to Right): Philippine Mahogany, Western Red Cedar, California Redwood (all heartwood), Walnut, Roasted Walnut
Note: Natural, unscented woods are the best choice for wine cellar racking. Aromatic woods or finishes with strong odors can negatively affect wine. If you are set on having stained and/or lacquered wine racking, we do offer this in another line. Contact us for more info.
Due to fluctuating materials cost, please contact us for a quote for Blue Grouse Modular wine racking. Racking is manufactured in the Vancouver lower mainland area. Shipping or courier costs will apply.
Contact us for a free 3D design and quotation using Blue Grouse modular wine racking.
- all full height modules are 84″ feet tall
- all half height modules are 40″ tall
- all modules are 13 3/8″ deep (except curved corner which is 28 1/16″ and double deeps which are 25 3/8″)
- Please note that archways to sit atop half height modules or a 7 column with an archway cutout is now available, just not pictured below.
See below for individual widths (click image for larger view):
Back to All Wine Racks